From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Joe Laffey <joe@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 4:36:52 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Any experience with ELECTRONIC LOADS would be appreciated

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:

I occasionally have a need for an electronic load. There are many listed on
Ebay. It would appear the Ebay ones are variations on about 10 different
designs. Has anyone bought an electronic load off of Ebay? If so what has
been your experience with it.
I have one of the:

"Constant Current Electronic Load Battery Discharge Capacity Tester 9.99A
60W 30V"

loads from Ebay. It only does 30V (and it will not function above that).

It works very well within its specs, and is a very useful device to have.
All the features work correctly and as advertised.

I know you are looking for somehting higher voltage. If mine is any
indication then a higher voltage one would work great too.

--
73
Joe Laffey