Re: TM500 / 5000 Extenders

Mark Wendt

On 01/24/2018 01:18 AM, dnmeeks wrote:
I have no idea but I suspect they aren't compatible. If it helps, I uploaded a drawing showing the pinouts for the TM500/5000. The file is Tek500_5000_Pinouts.png.
There are a couple of signals that use multiple pins. Do you know if the connectors are the same (56 pins)? And there are keys that should prevent plugging a module into a non-compatible socket. On the TM500/5000, they are keyed between pins 6 and 7 (from the bottom).
Dan
Dan,

Is that image in an album?  There's no way to search for individual images on groups.io yet.  Can we get the album name or the image link?

Thanks,
Mark