From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Dave Casey <polara413@...>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 5:50 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Serial number location for 7603

On the 7603, 7613, and probably others, the serial number is a sticker just
like the ones found on the plugins. It is not stamped, nor is it on one of
those inserts like other equipment (7854, 2336, 492, etc). How many of my
7603's would you like pictures of as proof?

Dave Casey

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 7:27 PM, Dave Wise <david_wise@...> wrote:

The sticker is likely a property ID tag having nothing to do with S/N.
Serial numbers were stamped in metal, on the front panel itself for early
products, later on a slug that was press-fitted into the panel.

Dave Wise