Re: Metrotek MG701

Mark Kahrs

Interesting box. It appears that Metrotek was involved in non-destructive
ultrasonic testing. Also note that they were in Richland, WA, home of the
(in)famous Hanford Works. Metrotek was bought and then bought again.

On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 7:38 PM, Joe Laffey <joe@...> wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jan 2018, Lyle Bickley wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:13:24 -0600 (CST)
"Joe Laffey" <joe@...> wrote:

Anyone know anything about the Metrotek MG701 tm500 plugin?

Anyone interested in one? I saw four at a local store.
Here's a bit of information and pictures on what they are:
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Metrotek_MG701
Thanks. I had checked there. It has some pictures, but no description.

Let me know if anyone needs/wants one. Like I said, I saw four here
locally.

--
73
Joe Laffey