Need to borrow 5L4N and 7L18 manuals to scan

Artekmedia <manuals@...>

HNY everyone !

I am looking for service manuals for the 5L4N and 7L18 spectrum analyzer plug-ins for the 5000 and 7000 series scopes respectively. What I need are the final full release versions of these service manuals. There are free downloads out there that of the "PRELIMINARY"  service manuals of both these units . I have my own scan of the prelim 7L18 and there is a copy of the prelim 5L4N on one of the better known free download sites. PLEASE DO NOT POINT ME AT THESE !  What I need is a OEM Paper copy of the full up final release of the manuals. I would like to borrow these to scan with the carrot of providing  a couple of free downloads from our web site as payment for the favor. In 18 years of doing this I have never lost or damaged a loaner manual so this should be a low risk proposition. Depending on your current point of view I am fortunately or unfortunately located in the USA so offers to loan me a manual if you live outside the USA while appreciated in sentiment are not financially practical.

May the gods of stagnate water smile favorably upon all of you and your offspring in the year to come

-DC
manuals@artekmanuals.com

--
Dave