Re: First draft of the Tek knob visual index project

Jeff Woolsey

I have a couple of the 323/324 scopes if you'd like photos of those knobs. It will be a few weeks before I can dig them out to remove the knobs to photo.
Do you happen to have a souce for the horizonal VAR pot in a 323 scope?
Mine seems to have a broken wiper.  It's a ganged pot, 20K/200K.

--
Jeff Woolsey {{woolsey,jlw}@jlw,first.last@{gmail,jlw}}.com
Nature abhors straight antennas, clean lenses, and empty storage.