Re: First draft of the Tek knob visual index project

Michael A. Terrell

No problem. I've worked with computers since IT meant, 'My terminal isn't working, so fix IT!' (I started in 1982) ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dano <nojunkmail@cd-envisions.com>
Sent: Dec 31, 2017 9:30 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] First draft of the Tek knob visual index project

Ok, just thought of another angle on this.

I use firefox to login to groups.io and respond to messages, not an email client.

So, I just checked my email client, and they show up correctly with paired brackets. If I login via groups.io, they DO NOT!

There's our automagic break routine --> groups.io UI

Sorry for muddling it up. But, now I know who the culprit is.

Cheers!

-Dano

Michael A. Terrell