Re: First draft of the Tek knob visual index project

Michael A. Terrell

I use Firefox as well. It's email clients that usually cause the problems. I just highlight the URL, minus any brackets and right click 'Open in new tab'.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dano <nojunkmail@cd-envisions.com>
Sent: Dec 31, 2017 9:22 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] First draft of the Tek knob visual index project

Totally understand that, but without equal brackets, it doesn't comply with the standard (been in IT for 25 years). Something is getting automagically fixed somewhere, that or automagically broken. I think it's the first, but I don't (won't) use other browsers, so I don't know how they are behaving (or not).

I'm using Firefox, so it's not an uncommon browser, maybe it's a bug.

Seriously, just try hovering over your links, they show unequal brackets. Either both brackets need to be there, or neither.

Not trying to be a pain in the rear, but someone else IS going to have the same problem and not know why. So, I'm trying to help get future links posted, properly. I don't care, I know how to cut and paste to fix it, others might not.

Cheers!

-Dano

Michael A. Terrell