Re: First draft of the Tek knob visual index project

Michael A. Terrell

I post with the link between the pair of brackets, because some email clients break the links. The brackets aren't part of the URL, they simply tell non-compliant software to not break the links.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dano <nojunkmail@cd-envisions.com>
Sent: Dec 31, 2017 9:02 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] First draft of the Tek knob visual index project

Maybe it's my browser, but I think it's truly a bad link(s), and I suspect other browsers may be "fixing" it on the fly.

If you copy or hover over your links, they all have ">" at the end, but not at the beginning. Unequal brackets, is invalid. Hence, why I suspect some browsers may be fixing it automagically.

No big deal, long as its working!

Cheers,

-Dano

Michael A. Terrell