From: walter shawlee <walter2@sphere.bc.ca>
Sent: Dec 30, 2017 3:51 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] First draft of the Tek knob visual index project

I have a 12 page PDF I can send to anybody interested of the beginning of the project, to show knob pics, data, layout format and other details. It is much too early to post, as only 3 sections are started, but I would like to get comments, error corrections, additional data and any suggestions if you feel like proofing it. just email me (off-list) to get a draft copy.

I especially need good pics of OLDER Tektronix knobs (or knobs I can photograph), from the 500 scope series and related vintage instruments, as I do not have many here, and none have part number data so far. this one area will really need some research work.

all the best for the new year to everybody.
walter (walter2 -at- sphere.bc.ca)
sphere research corp.

Michael A. Terrell