Re: 7A29 overshoot

cmjones01

On 31 Dec 2017 12:39 a.m., "Nenad Filipovic" <ilmuerte@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 10:33 PM, cmjones012003 <chris@stumpie.com> wrote:
I looked at the 7904A calibrator output on my sampling scope, which
should give as accurate a picture as I can manage, and that shows a bump
just the same:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/F3MUCs38rUW5e9my1
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/F3MUCs38rUW5e9my1>

Thanks for the image Chris, so those calibrators are more-less the same.
I have posted photos from this thread to a group album named "7A29
feed-beside compensation adjustment", you can add your image(s) to it if
you wish, the album is public.
Hope you also manage to fix your units in a similar way,

I've just added a photo of the calibrator waveform viewed on my CSA803A to
the album. Thank you for creating it. If I get good pictures of my 7A29s'
overshoot I'll add them too.

Chris