Re: A "collection" with quite a few Tek 'scopes

Dano

I really like his video's. He doesn't talk too fast that you can't follow along, if anything he might draw it out too much, but I don't mind that. Plenty of technical details for my skill level.

However, once he switched to Patreon, I dropped off. Is he worth it, I'm confident he is, but not through Patreon, for me. That whole scheme rub's me wrong (the company, not Carlson). I don't believe their propaganda, and their track record isn't exactly stellar. Matter of fact, it just got worse, if they implement the new double-dip pay scheme.

Anyhow, I'm glad to hear he's still posting publicly on YT. I'll go back to and see what's new, when I have time to kill...

Cheers!

-Dano