Re: TDS460A Firmware?

Dano

LOL

How did I know that would happen!#@!

Well, I have to admit, when I was searching for it previously (about a month ago), I think the Tek groups were moving from Yahoo to here and every time I tried to pull up an article, it would say it didn't exist. All I could do was look at the "cached" page and that was only good for the first page. Gave up cuz it was annoying the hell out of me. Then, I tried to join the Tek group, but it wouldn't let me. It wasn't until a few weeks ago that I was finally able to join the group and realized it was due to the fact the group was moving. Sure had Google search results completely f*d up, for well over a week.

Anyhow, thanks for pointing out the obvious. (hind sight....)

I'll go and read that thread.

Cheers!

-Dano