Re: A "collection" with quite a few Tek 'scopes

Artekmedia <manuals@...>

No problem here with the link ..likely a firewall or virus software block on your end
Dave
manuals@artekmanuals.com

On 12/30/2017 4:51 PM, Raymond Cote wrote:
Link does not work. I’ve been trying!’n

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should just relax and get use to the idea.

-Robert Heinlein

On Dec 30, 2017, at 15:01, Twig <ki6j@hotmail.com> wrote:

The instrument is a Specific Products model WWVC receiver for WWV signals. Crystal-controlled, with a Collins mechanical filter. Quite the thing back in its day.

The manual is available online.

Here is one in operation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1EiLRfKgTg

If you suddenly feel the need to have one for your very own, PM me -- I have one holding down a corner of the shelf :-)

--
Dave
Manuals@ArtekManuals.com