Re: Tek Knob Project - scan and make

I tried that search and came up dry, though it is possible the Michael Dunn remembers who created them.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of David C. Partridge
Sent: 21 December 2017 09:36
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek Knob Project - scan and make

Correct names are TeksScopArc and TekScopeArc2

I assume emails to tekscoparc-owner@... / tekscopearc2-owner@... don’t elicit any response?

The first post on TekScopArc was made by a yahoo username of robert_rolf and is worded such that he probably created the group.

Sad to say I can't find a similar startup post on TekScopeArc2

Is it worth searching Tekscopes archive to see if any announcement was made for the creation of these as they were created when the original (stingy) "files" storage allocation ran outl.

Dave