Re: Repairing a 466 oscilloscope

Velik Kazakov

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 04:49 am, Nikolay Belikov wrote:

Hello Velik,

The motor itself is Siemens 1AD3001-0A, Tek part No 147-0035-00, and the
assembly with the board and motor is 670-2245-00. I cannot find a manual for
463, so I cannot confirm that they are the same, but if you have one, you
could compare the part numbers.

I live in Russia, so I'm not sure how much it would be to ship
internationally, if you will ever be willing to do so. Anyway, thanks a lot!
I have only schematic for 463. But in schematic all is the same. Think that the motor is the same. I think to check inside both scopes (have some 463 and one 466). Maybe it is the same in all 4xx scopes. This motor is most used in this years not only from Tektronix. Have some HP/Agilent that use the same motor and maybe have other that I don't know about. I'm not sure, but in my 7904A have the similar motor that I broke and replace all (motor and board) with new fan that order from computer store. You can to check here for the replacement details. https://www.davmar.org/TE/TekFan/index.html

It is trouble to ship to Russia because need to do customs clearance before to ship anything here.