Re: Tek Knob Project - scan and make

stefan_trethan

These are just stock knobs from RS components.
I don't think it would be a particularly good way to fix the SC504,
since it has the very small focus knob, and many of the same style on
the front panel.

Perhaps someone else will have one that he can send you?

ST

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Richard R. Pope <mechanic_2@charter.net> wrote:
Stephen,
I want to tell you that I'm glad that you posted the links to your
pictures. I accidentally broke the Focus knob on my SC-504 Scope. Are you
able to make another one and how much to do so?
Merry Christmas and Thanks,
rich!

On 12/20/2017 1:48 AM, stefan_trethan wrote:

Here you go Phil:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R64amqABAORlL9es2
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/R64amqABAORlL9es2>

ST

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 5:08 AM, Phillip Potter <p.potter@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

Hi Stefan,

I would be interested in your pictures, but... maybe we should take this
off-list, so as not to offend; LOL! I would like to see how you did it,
but
I have my doubts about my skills with reworking, since I do not have a
drill
press, or a vice. I tend to be a purist but not a prude, and not easily
offended.

Thanks for thinking of my amusement, however, that's very kind of you in
this Holiday Season! ;)

Phil

I can provide a photo, for your amusement.

ST