Re: Questions regarding new group

Kuba Ober

Typically this happens when you’re not subscribed to the particular group using your google account. That’s all. It’s probably best if you unsubscribe using the old email at knology, then resubscribe using the google account.

Alternatively, you can create a groups.io account using knology email.

- Kuba

19 dec. 2017 kl. 13:04 skrev n4buq <n4buq@...>:

Glad to see this is moving to a better platform.

I do, however, have a couple of questions about this.

I went to the group.io homepage and can see the tekscopes messages, but am not seeing anything for photos or other files. Are those linked from the homepage?

At the homepage, it has a login link. Do I need to create a groups.io membership? I tried logging in as a Google account, but that didn't seem to take me back to the tekscopes homepage and clicking back there didn't expose any new functionality that I saw so am curious what/if I need to do anything else.

Thanks to all who made this possible! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.
Barry - N4BUQ