Re: PG-506 Calibrator and Power Module Compatibility

@Arcticgeek

A picture would definitely help. I have 2 of these PG506 calibration generators - 1 is a very old one that is the original design (sn B01XXXX) and the other one is either a PG506 or PG506A. It is the newer display face, but the red bezel is broken off so I really don't know if it's a newer PG506 or a PG506A. At any rate, these should plug in fine to a regular TM501/503/504/506 mainframe, and there really isn't any way to change the keying on the connector. There is a way to change the keying on the power mainframe units, but I'm not aware of any way to make the keying unique on the plugin module. Are the "alignment pins" you mention the pins that are screwed in to the corners on the back? If so, I'd say it's very possible someone accidentally put those alignment pins in the wrong corners by accident, and if you move them you'll be just fine.

Good luck!