Re: 7603 with noise in traces

Artekmedia <manuals@...>

Phil

I dont want to make you paranoid  but I would make sure I had the scope working with a good set of known every day plug-ins before I plugged in something as exotic and expensive as the 7L13. Just to be sure you dont have a funky voltage somewhere coming from the scope and zap your 7L13 which is REALLY no fun to troubleshoot. Talk about a blivit

Dave

On 12/19/2017 1:23 PM, Phillip Potter wrote:
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the information.  Glad to hear that, for the most part, what I am seeing is normal.

The jumpiness in the image is constant, like a jitter.  It is not bad, but I notice it and wonder if it is normal, too. I realize that this a an old scope, but IMO one of the best, and certainly the best I have even owned...  If I only had a crane to pick it up. ;)  I am going to trade out the scope plugins for a 7L13 analyzer plugin and see if it is jittery too.

Again, thanks for your input!

Phil

--
Dave