From: "n4buq" <n4buq@...>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:04:02 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Questions regarding new group

Glad to see this is moving to a better platform.

I do, however, have a couple of questions about this.

I went to the group.io homepage and can see the tekscopes messages, but
am
not seeing anything for photos or other files. Are those linked from
the
homepage?

At the homepage, it has a login link. Do I need to create a groups.io
membership? I tried logging in as a Google account, but that didn't
seem to
take me back to the tekscopes homepage and clicking back there didn't
expose
any new functionality that I saw so am curious what/if I need to do
anything
else.

Thanks to all who made this possible! I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.
Barry - N4BUQ