Re: move: Archive, files etc, will they stay or move ?

ArtekManuals

Chris

As explained earlier you need a groups.io login if you don't already have one you will need to create on, instructions were in the earlier emails. Just because you are getting Tekscopes email does not necessarily mean that you have a groups.io login ( not unlike yahoo really in this case)

Next log into groups .io and then come back to any email from tekscope and at the bottom you will find the following link

Group Home:https://groups.io/g/TekScopes
Click on the link which take you to the Tekscopes home page. There you will see a set of tabs on the left in those are ones marked "Photos" anf "Files" respectively click on those and viola you find all the past p[ixs and files

Dave
manuals@...

On 12/19/2017 8:01 AM, Chris Wilson wrote:
Have all the files and photos been moved to .io though Craig? As in with
Yahoo you could "Visit your group" and then go to the Files or Photos
section? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY

>> Sorry for possibly asking an already answered question, I go the invitation to .io but I did not see
scanning this mail, if the archives, files etc. will also be moved to .io or to another place
statically or stay
at yahoo ?

Wish you all a merry and blessed Christmas

Jan
They are all there Jan. Absolutely everything back to the year dot. Just use the link and the end of
each message to https://groups.io/g/TekScopes and have a poke around.
Craig

--
Dave