Re: move: Archive, files etc, will they stay or move ?

Chris Wilson

Have all the files and photos been moved to .io though Craig? As in with
Yahoo you could "Visit your group" and then go to the Files or Photos
section? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY

Sorry for possibly asking an already answered question, I go the invitation to .io but I did not see
scanning this mail, if the archives, files etc. will also be moved to .io or to another place
statically or stay
at yahoo ?

Wish you all a merry and blessed Christmas

Jan
They are all there Jan. Absolutely everything back to the year dot. Just use the link and the end of
each message to https://groups.io/g/TekScopes and have a poke around.
Craig