Re: subscribe!

Mark Wendt

On 12/19/2017 03:15 AM, magnustoelle via Groups.Io wrote:
Good Day,

and this transition has worked well for me - thank you, Dennis!

Please let us know how we can donate to cover for the regular costs...

*And the photo album works as it should again - a real, simple album without any animations or superfluous bells and whistles.*
Great!

Cheers,

Magnus
Agreed!  Same here for me.  And the posts are much better without all the garbage Yahoo was dumping in them.  What's not to like?

Dennis, how can we contribute?  Have you been thinking along the lines of having a paypal or similar account set up to allow us to help pay for the yearly maintenance fees for our group?

Thanks,
Mark