Welcome!

Michael Dunn

The dust has settled, and here we are :-)

Functionality is virtually identical to Yahoo. And I think we’ll be pleased with the return to a clean, responsive, and relatively logical web site.

Dennis will no doubt soon send out donation info.

There are a few nice new features:

- You can edit your posts

- There’s an RSS feed

- Posts are supposed to be indexed by Google, and Groups.io’s search is probably better than Yahoo’s, so… I’m hoping it will be easier to find things now.

- There are advanced features, like subgroups, hashtags, chats, and a wiki. We probably won’t be needing them, but…never know.

Note that the Yahoo “Links” section now lives in “Databases”.

Michael