Re: move: Archive, files etc, will they stay or move ?

Chris Wilson

If files on the old forum are deleted links will no longer work, care
is needed to ensure the original resources remain available to the .io forum

I think that realistically means keeping the existing ones on Yahoo to
preserve the links in posts.

Best Regards,
Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY

Sorry for possibly asking an already answered question, I go the
invitation to .io but I did not see scanning this mail, if the archives,
files etc. will also be moved to .io or to another place statically or
stay at yahoo ?
Wish you all a merry and blessed Christmas
Jan