Re: Group Purpose

Artek Manuals <manuals@...>

Dennis

Maybe that needs a bit of updating ?� I believe it has been a long "understood"� that all Tektronix gear ( TM500 etc) was fair game on the group, not just the scopes. If I am wrong are we to understand then that in the future posting for help with my FG504 is not welcome ??? I for one can do without all the history lessons but then that is what the delete key is for others feel differently I am sure

Dave
manuals@artekmanuals.com

On 12/15/2017 7:58 PM, 'Dennis Tillman' dennis@ridesoft.com [TekScopes] wrote:

Please take note that the main web page for the Yahoo TekScopes Group says
the purpose of the group is:

"All about classic Tektronix CRT oscilloscopes, their use, repair, and
collecting."
--
Dave
Manuals@ArtekManuals.com