Re: Tektronix 2213a manual with single page schematic diagrams

Tom Jobe <tomjobe@...>

The 2213 and the 2213A are very different, enough so that the 2213
manual and schematics are useless to you.
tom jobe...

On 12/13/2017 1:17 PM, gonio.david@... [TekScopes] wrote:

Hello,

I want to work on my 2213a and I need schematics.

Searching online I found this document available from many websites:
http://w140.com/tektronix_2213_service.pdf
http://w140.com/tektronix_2213_service.pdf

The problem with this document is that all of the fold outs (i.e.
schematics and diagrams) are split among multiple pages. This makes it
very difficult to view. I tried to print out the pages to put them
together, but they do not fit together well.

Does anyone know where I can get the schematics on a single page apart
from buying the paper manual on ebay?

Thank you,

David