Re: Tektronix 2213a manual with single page schematic diagrams

ArtekManuals

Yes our 2213A manual scan has full size schematics

Dave
manuals@...
On 12/13/2017 5:43 PM, Siguršur Įsgeirsson siggi@... [TekScopes] wrote:

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 at 16:17 gonio.david@... [TekScopes] <
TekScopes@...> wrote:

Hello,

I want to work on my 2213a and I need schematics.

Searching online I found this document available from many websites:
http://w140.com/tektronix_2213_service.pdf
http://w140.com/tektronix_2213_service.pdf

The problem with this document is that all of the fold outs (i.e.
schematics and diagrams) are split among multiple pages. This makes
it very
difficult to view. I tried to print out the pages to put them
together, but
they do not fit together well.

Does anyone know where I can get the schematics on a single page apart
from buying the paper manual on ebay?
For $8.50 you can get the operations and service manuals from Artek
Manuals. I haven't seen this particular scan, but all the others I
have are
pretty sweet.

Dave
Manuals@...