Re: Tektronix 2213a manual with single page schematic diagrams

Ted Rook

Yes the Artek 2213A manual is a thing of beauty!, full size schematics, high resolution, 8 bit
color not photocopy black and white, searchable linked text, I don't know how they do it for
the money.

Ted

On 13 Dec 2017 at 21:17, gonio.david@... [TekScopes] wrote:

Hello,

I want to work on my 2213a and I need schematics.

Searching online I found this document available from many websites:
http://w140.com/tektronix_2213_service.pdf http://w140.com/tektronix_2213_service.pdf

The problem with this document is that all of the fold outs (i.e. schematics and diagrams) are split
among multiple pages. This makes it very difficult to view. I tried to print out the pages to put
them together, but they do not fit together well.

Does anyone know where I can get the schematics on a single page apart from buying the paper
manual on ebay?

Thank you,

David