Tektronix 2213a manual with single page schematic diagrams

David Goniodsky

Hello,

I want to work on my 2213a and I need schematics.

Searching online I found this document available from many websites:
http://w140.com/tektronix_2213_service.pdf http://w140.com/tektronix_2213_service.pdf

The problem with this document is that all of the fold outs (i.e. schematics and diagrams) are split among multiple pages. This makes it very difficult to view. I tried to print out the pages to put them together, but they do not fit together well.

Does anyone know where I can get the schematics on a single page apart from buying the paper manual on ebay?

Thank you,

David