Re: Power transformer for 575

Reed Dickinson

The transformer in my 575 has leaked a nasty form of wax all over the
base plate and rapidly blows 5 Amp fuses.  I have checked all the
supplies and no unusual readings was noted.  A few years ago I had a 570
that also had a defective transformer.  I had it rewound by a man in
Maine and it worked perfectly once reinstalled.

Reed

On 11/16/2017 11:27 AM, aodiversen@concepts.nl [TekScopes] wrote:

Wonder what's wrong with the transformer? Not just a breakdown of the
CRT heater winding?
Albert

---In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, <reed714@...> wrote :

Hi Gang:

I am seeking a power transformer, part number 120-095 (old numbering
system) or 120-0095-XX (new numbering system). It is used in the 575
curve tracer.
Reed Dickinson
reed714@... mailto:reed714@...