Subject: Re: [TekScopes] are the 500 series scopes still usefull
To: "TekScopes@yahoogroups.com" <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, November 12, 2017, 9:30 PM

As were the 502 and 503.

-Dave

From: "Carl Hallberg n9ess@yahoo.com [TekScopes]"
<TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>

To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2017 4:41 AM

Subject: Re: [TekScopes] are the 500 series scopes still
usefull

  Hi Bob,

The 547 is a single beam scope. It can be dual trace, 4
trace, etc, depending on plug-in. 555, 556 were dual beam.

Carl

On Fri, 11/10/17, Bob Albert bob91343@yahoo.com [TekScopes]
<TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

usefull

To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com

Date: Friday, November 10, 2017, 11:06 AM

The 530 series went to 15 MHz and the 540 series to 30 or
33

MHz.  The 580 to 80 MHz.  Plus, sampling units were

available to go a lot higher.  The high gain
differential

plug in and the calibrated offset plugin were really
nice,

and today's units don't have that.  My favorite
was

the 547 dual beam.

Bob