Re: A fool and his money ...OR ... moneywell spent

On 13 Nov 2017 18:11:41 +0000, you wrote:

I got the Agilent probes and they seem to be performing well with the Tek 2465 CTS but I really can't check the upper part of the bandwidth. I looked at getting a Tektronix 067-0681-01 (Calibration fixture / tunnel diode pulser) and was quite shocked on the availability and cost - more than I paid for the scope, shipping, and three of the four probes. Guess I'll be on the lookout for one of these. Not going to pay $250 that some folks want for these.
Oh, and I forgot to mention that this is not something I would worry a
great deal about. Even without adjustment, the Agilent probes will be
close and you are unlikely to be measuring any signals with high
impedance passive probes that will reveal a problem because of the
relatively high probe loading at 300 MHz and higher.