From: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TekScopes@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 14 November 2017 04:19
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Re: DIY TD Pulser

Pardon, two of the 067-0513-00 pulse generators that David
mentioned wanting to see the inside of.

Which can be arranged, as I have two of them.

-Chuck Harris

Jeff Davis n0dyjeff@hotmail.com [TekScopes] wrote:
Not sure what exactly you have two of... ??

I've posted some test results from two samples of the build I did following the notes from Sergey
Kubushyn. The test was conducted over the noon hour on an 8 GHz digital Tektronix scope at work -
didn't catch the exact model number.

I posted captures of the rise time photos under "DIY TD Pulser" in the Photos section. Got 159 pS
on
the first build. Was a little more careful with the output construction on the second and got down
119 pS with it.

Jeff