Re: Tek 465B Magic Soot

What is the resistance from the cap side of the fuse to ground? Ohmmeter lead + to the fuse.

----- Original Message -----
From: cmguitar50@gmail.com [TekScopes]
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2017 9:02 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Re: Tek 465B Magic Soot

The cap measures 48.55 uF and ESR is .26.

I'll put this aside and think about digging deeper. I picked up a BK PR-28A in case I go further. I also have a variac and thought of bringing it up to around 70v as I saw in a tech training service manual

http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tek-parts/troubleshooting-scopes.pdf http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tek-parts/troubleshooting-scopes.pdf

There seems to be a lot for me to learn on this , as I only dabble with tube amps for guitars, etc. This makes 500 VDC look like candy!