10 MHz, but with a good isolation and less environmental problems.

So... it works !

Jerbert

Am 09.11.2017 16:26, schrieb Miguel Gullon harrimansat@...
[TekScopes]:

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/greases/0494124/

De: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...]
Enviado el: jueves, 9 de noviembre de 2017 16:01
Para: TekScopes@...
Asunto: Re: [TekScopes] P6015A HV probe

A bad assumption on my part, stemming from my belief that
the silicone fluid would never need replacing under normal
use.

I shouldn't leak, unless the probe is physically broken, in
which case, the new fluid will leak too.

It doesn't evaporate at ambient pressures.

If you arc over, there is going to be more problems than just
contaminated fluid, I would think.

Why do you need to replace your silicone fluid?

-Chuck Harris

'Colin Herbert'
colingherbert@...<mailto:colingherbert@...>
[TekScopes] wrote:
Hi,

I think I may have confused people with my original post. The probe
that I am concerned with is the P6015A, which was designed to use
silicone-based dielectric fluid, not the Freon. What I am looking for is
a supply of the silicone-based dielectric, not a substitute for the
Freon. As I said, a UK source would be best for me, as I live in London, UK.

Colin.