Re: 2454B 400MHz gives just about 300 MHz BW

Bert Haskins

On 11/4/2017 11:19 PM, joseph@... [TekScopes] wrote:

Its everywhere. The soldering station I got recently (Hakko) was being
counterfeited and the counterfeit solder station was almost
indistinguishable from the real one. Luckily mine was not counterfeit
but if I was not looking on youtube for information I would have never
known to check.

Ebay is pretty bad about letting you leave negative feedback if the
seller offers a full refund. I tried leaving negative feedback twice
and they would not let me since the seller offered to refund my money.
Yeh, and then there is the trick that you can't leave negative feedback
after thirty days.
So if the seller never ships the item, no negative feedback.
Ebay negative feedback is and always has been a sick joke.
I look at ebay like playing the lottery, I've gotten some really good
deals but I've also been robbed a few times.
The robberies have occurred on both buying and selling and ebay has not
been worth a ~!@# at fixing the mess.
I have just given up selling on ebay since they started the buyer is
!always! right policy.
Crooked buyers are every!!! bit as bad as crooked sellers.
I actually had a buyer return a scope with the CRT removed and the
~!@#$%^ got away with it!

-Bert