From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2017 11:12 AM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: RE: [TekScopes] 7a13 observations

That sounds about right, Dave. I have quite a few of these oldies. One thing that seems to be the case is that JFETs were packaged in the white ceramic (I even have some dual ones like that), while bipolars were in the brownish ceramic - I think the same kind typically used in ceramic DIPs. It makes them easier to ID, at least.

Ed

Posted by: edbreya@...