Re: 2235 power supply noise

Tom Jobe <tomjobe@...>

Wouldn't it be good to try changing C907 as the document suggests?
It is directly connected to T906 and it was given as a possible problem
in Hakan's document, plus you have already had CR907 looking a bit toasty.
I think a change in R919 just shuffles the operating frequency of
U930/Q9070 around, and that is already up in the 20k to 24k range
somewhere, all of which might be above your hearing ability?
I wonder if any of the more knowledgeable members would have an opinion
about possibly changing the value of C907 as well?
tom jobe...
PS I wish I could be more helpful, but I could have the same exact
problem on some of my 22xx's and just not be able to hear it.

On 10/20/2017 11:07 AM, mikepickwell@... [TekScopes] wrote:

Thank you Ed.

I'll fill the hole with silicone and experiment with different values
at R919.

Cheers, Mike