Re: 2235 power supply noise

Vincent Trouilliez

Just looked at the parts list for my 2232, on this model they allow to move even further away from the nominal 10K. You can go up to 12K rather than 11K on the other models.

I guess it would be easier to just wire a little trimmer in parallel with R919 so you can adjust it finely and in a continuous manner, and quickly and easily figure out how it affects the noise, if it does, and easily figure out the optimal resistor value. It's only running at 60kHz or so, so I guess the parasitics of this arrangement would not matter a bit, would they.

Regards,

Vincent Trouilliez