Re: TDS754 Power Supply Schematic? Or replacement board?

dnmeeks

Thanks for sharing that link to the schematic. Yep, that's the circuit. I'm going to try a new TOP200 and replace that bad zener, and hope that my xformer is okay. I did see the 27 ohm resistor, and it looks fine and measures right on the button.
I am thinking that I might have broke that xformer wire when I was cutting away the RTV glopped around there. I thought it was fused open because under a microsope the wire ends were rounded off - not cut. But it could be that I stretched it andit snapped.
Wish me luck, i'll post results when I get the new parts installed.