Re: TDS754 Power Supply Schematic? Or replacement board?

dnmeeks

Replaced the 2700uF caps and it doesn't start up. Ringing out that TOP200 circuit, I found that the primary winding of the xformer has fused open (near the pin), and also a zener on the output side is shorted. The zener is VR26 - I am assuming it's a zener because of the ref des.
the TOP200 isn't shorted, I get >1M between the pins, but I'll get one of those just to be safe.
The xformer windings have reasonable inductance (with the wire repaired) so I will just have to cross my fingers that it's okay. For now.

Does anyone know what VR26 is? Or have a schematic (with part numbers) for this part of the board?

Thanks -
Dan