From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 10:37 AM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Fast Rise/Fall Time Pulser

Hi David,

it is for sure, that the "core" of the generator needs to connections as short as possible and as free of parasitics as possible.
I think the "thermal load" of the TD is not so interesting.
What TD is used in that named puls generators ?

On the market are nice TD from Russia which are relatively cheap AND available.

Herbert

Am 12.10.2017 17:56, schrieb David Wise david_wise@... [TekScopes]:

The issue is lead length on the tunnel diode.

Dave