From: TekScopes@... [mailto:TekScopes@...]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 10:37 PM
To: TekScopes@...
Subject: RE: [TekScopes] Fast Rise/Fall Time Pulser

Hi Hakan,
My apologies. I was confusing another Tek TD Pulse Generator (067-0513-00) I have with the 43 ohm resistor that is inside the Teflon dielectric.

One change manufacturing wanted to make was to lengthen the leads of the TD to make it easier to solder in place since the heat from soldering to the BNC was damaging the TDs. John had to prove to them that longer leads would increase the aberrations to get them to back down.

Dennis Tillman W7PF