From: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of David Wise david_wise@phoenix.com [TekScopes] <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:41 AM
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TekScopes] RE: Best website for buying old tek replacement parts?

Thanks for the email address, Jeff, I'll try it. Where did you find it? The link I used pointed to shay@vernonia-or.com .

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TekScopes@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:40 AM
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com

Is Vernonia Northern still in business? I ordered some transistors via the website's Cart, but have not received an acknowledgement. I sent email to the contact link and it's bouncing.

I placed an order on September 6 and received it not long afterward. There was no email acknowledgement of the order; however, I did write to t.anderson46@frontier.com for a waybill number and got a prompt response.

Jeff / N0DY

Yahoo Groups Links