Re: Restoring a type 547 and 422 scopes (also my introduction to the group=

Dave Daniel

I thought I had a copy of that, but I can't find it.

Does anyone know where in the files section it is located? Searching on
the Yahoo website doesn't seem to help much. I'm pretty sure it was
posted there a long time back (but, then, my memory ain't what it used
to be).

DaveD

On 8/29/2017 11:36 AM, 'Craig Sawyers' c.sawyers@tech-enterprise.com
[TekScopes] wrote:

Ok, will try to find that info and see if I can figure it out.
But still... please shoot me an email as soon as you get back to
winding please.
Thanks a bunch.
Nic.
Tried to send you the winding spec, but the mail refuses to send -
just sits in the outbox.

Craig