From: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of David davidwhess@gmail.com [TekScopes] <TekScopes@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 5:29 PM
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Re: 475 Grid Bias problem

The voltage which matters is the difference between the control grid
and cathode voltage which comes out to 79 volts in both cases.

Note that you can measure this voltage without a high voltage probe
using a handheld voltmeter connected to the grid and cathode while
being isolated. Its 10 megohm input resistance will shunt 22 megohm
resistor R1378 however which may disturb the measurement.

Are the voltages at the other CRT elements correct?

At this point, I am confused about what the original problem was.