Re: More details TEK 468 with no CH1/CH2/ALT buttons working

Fabio Trevisan

Hello Colin, thanks for the offer (for the scan of the diagram), but both
Samuel (and myself) havĂȘ the schematics for the 468.
What I meant was for a source for diagram <4> of the 465b.
For what I understood from Sam, the uP part of the 468 may be beyond repair
and I was wondering if this 468 could be converted to a 465b.
By looking how the 465b did the vertical mode control, it maybe possible to
mimic that on a 468 where the uP is inop.
Brgrds,
Fabio

On Jul 6, 2017 12:10 AM, "Robin Birch @RobinBirch [TekScopes]" <
TekScopes@...> wrote:

The 468 is just about the most complicated scope of its generation, both
in design and build, but it is worth getting going.

Most, if not all, of the problems that I have had of the sort you
describe, were down to dirty switches and squirting deoxit or similar into
the switch assemblies has cured about all of them.

Robin

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Jul 2017, at 22:55, 'Tom Miller' tmiller11147@...
[TekScopes] <TekScopes@...> wrote:

The manual from Artek has a good copy of schematic 4. All the other free
copies I have are also missing that page.

Regards