Re: Pot core disassembly and other topics like the 7704A

Merchison Burke

What about the pizza, is it ready yet?

I can bring over my "bake and salt-fish" and we can have a party.

On 2017-Jun-30 2:32 AM, edbreya@... [TekScopes] wrote:
Partial success so far. There were two different types cooking in this batch - two of one kind and about ten of another. The two came apart OK at about 140 deg C, while the others are still holding strong at 165, but at least showing some sign of goop deterioration. It's now set to about 175, and hopefully these holdouts will finally let go soon. It's them or me now, to see who craps out before it gets too late to keep going.

Ed

Posted by: edbreya@...

Yahoo Groups Links

---